As per latest update, it is expected that the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct CTET 2019 Exam. Candidates, who want to appear in CTET Exam 2019, need to fill and submit CTET Application Form 2019 by the help of below given registration process.
Latest Update On: 10-01-2019
CTET 2019 Exam Date Released Now !!
CTET Exam Date 2019 is released now. Exam will be conducting on 7th July 2019. Soon CTET 2019 Notification will be available on the official site i.e. ctet.nic.in
Before filling CTET Application Form 2019, candidates are advised to check CTET 2019 Notification, registration process, exam date and other essential information from here.
CTET Exam Date 2019
Candidates may complete their online application process within stipulated time as only registered can participate in exam. No further extension will be given under any circumstances. CTET Exam will be held in May 2019.
To read more information about CTET Application Form 2019 such as eligibility norms, CTET Notification etc, you have to scroll down this page which is well structured by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CTET FEB 2019 Important Official Dates (Tentative):
|Application form Starting Date||February 2019|
|CTET 2019 last date of application||March 2019|
|CTET Exam fee Payment last date||March 2019|
|Time to Online corrections in
CTET online Application form
|CTET 2019 Admit Card availability||April 2019|
|CTET 2019 written Exam Date||07th July 2019|
|CTET Result 2019 announced date||June 2019|
|CTET Marks Certificate for Dispatch||June 2019|
CTET Exam Timings:
|Paper II||09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM||2:30|
|PAPER – I||02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM||2:30|
CTET Application Form
What is the CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
Before going to submit CTET Application Form 2019 Online, you must ensure their eligibility criteria through below provided CTET Notification or below mentioned table.
For Class I-V (any):
- Must have completed class 12th with at least 50% marks or should have cleared or appeared in final year diploma of elementary education.
- Must have at least 50% in 12th or cleared or appearing in final year of diploma in elementary education as per the NCTE Regulations 2002. OR
- At least 50% in 12th + appearing or appeared for 4 year graduate degree. OR
- At least 50% in 12th + cleared or appearing in final year exam of diploma of education (2 years). OR
- Bachelor’s Degree + cleared/appearing in final year of elementary education
For class VI- VIII (any):
- Graduation degree + passed or appearing in final year exam of (2 year) diploma elementary education OR
- Graduation degree with 50% at least + passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor’s of education OR
- Graduation with 40% + cleared or appearing in final exam of bachelor’s of education according to NCTE education OR
- 12th class with 50% + cleared or appearing in final year exam of A.Ed/B.sc.Ed/B.A.Ed OR
- Graduation degree with 50% + cleared or appearing in 1 year B.ed program
Must Know Here: How to Become a Teacher in India
What is the Age Criteria For CTET 2019?
The minimum age required to apply against CTET Notification is 18 years and there is no upper age limit. The only main condition is to fulfill the required educational qualifications for this exam.
CTET Application Form Fees
Following CTET Application Fee should be paid either through online or offline mode. Must have a glance…
|Category||Paper – I Or II||Both Paper – I And II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment of Application Fee:
- Application Fee have to be paid through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam
- Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank
- Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card)
What is Selection Criteria For CTET 2019 Vacancy?
- Applicants, who’re going to apply for Teaching Jobs, must be qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Only qualified contenders in CTET Exam are eligible to appear in further process Teaching Recruitment.
Check Exam Topics Here: CTET Syllabus
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern:
Paper I : For class I-V (Primary STAGE)
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
Paper II : For class VI-VIII (Upper Primary)
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science ( for Maths and Science Teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies/ Social Science ( for s.s.t teacher) either IV or V||60||60|
Get Tips & Tricks: How to Crack CTET Exam
CTET 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of CTET 2019 is prescribed by the competent authority. One should focus mainly on Child Development & Pedagogy and concept of education in schools. Despite this, Mathematics, Science/ Environmental Science are also worthy sections needs focus to qualify CTET 2019 Exam.
What is the Qualifying Marks For CTET 2019:
A person who scores 60% or more in the CTET examination will be considered passed or qualified and this will be the qualifying marks for all categories. There shall be No Negative Marks for the test.
Note: This year, CTET Exam will be held in English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Oriya, Assamese, Gujarati, Kanada, Khasi, Malayalam, Bangla, Manipuri, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan, Garo Languages as Tweeted by HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar.
Download Here: CTET Previous Year Question Paper
What’s the Requirement For Pass?
Category wise percentage of marks as shown below and a person who has qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test December may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- For General Candidates 60% Or More Marks i.e. 90 Marks.
- Sc/St/OBC/OEC Candidates Requires 55% i.e. 82 Marks.
- For Ph And Visually Impaired Candidates 50% e. 75 Marks
CTET Certificate Validity
Those who are participating in the exam are here by informed that validity of CTET Certificate will remain for Seven (7) Years from the date of result declaration for all category candidates.
Central TET Admit Card:
Applying contenders can download their CTET Hall Ticket from website of Central Board Secondary Education which will be downloaded from Last week of November 2019. No candidate will be admitted to the examination centre unless he/she produces the valid Admit Card.
Those applicants who are going to participate in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, they can check their performance outcome through online mode. Central TET Result will be available at official site. Students have to enter user ID or password to download the result.
CTET Pass % (Last Years):
|CTET Exam||Appeared Students|
|2015||More than 6.5 lakh|
|2014||More than 7.5 lakh|
|2013||More than 7.5 lakh|
|2012||More than 7.9 lakh|
|2012||More than 9 lakh|
|2011||More than 7.6 lakh|
CTET Pass %:
|CTET Exam||Qualified Students||In %|
|2015||80,187||11.95 % (1st Paper) ,
9.16 % (2nd Paper)
Expected Cut Off Marks:
(out of 150)
Scanned Images Required at the time of Online Submission:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
How To fill and Submit CTET Application Form 2019?
Contenders who are willing to grab this opportunity may submit CTET December Exam Application Form through official website, need to follow below stated guidelines.
- Official site of the Central Board Secondary Education is www.ctet.nic.in.
- On the home page press on to ‘CTET Notification’ under “Current Events” section.
- Read entire details from CTET Application Form 2019 Notification very carefully.
- Thereafter, select “STEP I REGISTRATION” link and press “Proceed To Apply” button
- Choose any of the available branches of Bank and pay Application fee.
- After CTET Application Form 2019 Download, log on to the official website again and hit on “CTET 2019 Apply Online” link
- Here enter application ID and application number provided in the challan and fill all the required details in CTET Application Form 2019 In Hindi.
- Photo should be uploaded in JPEG format and size below 30 KB and other corrections if any required should be made before confirming the application.
- A copy of printout of CTET Online Registration Form should be kept by the candidate for future use.
CTET Exam Centres:
|Andman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
The Assistant Secretary (Exam),
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit,
Central Board Of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj,
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22247176 Fax: 22235775
Email: [email protected]
Applicants can visit its official link and get more information about CTET Application Form 2019. Keep continue on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and receive latest updates about CTET Notification. Thank you…
You May Also Like To Check This Section