The online application process for the Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (I) 2019 will be concluded on 26 November 2018 which exam will be conducted on 3 February 2019 at India’s various exam centres.
The exam will be conducted to fill a total of 417 vacancies of the Combined Defence Service. Eligible candidates who are interested to apply for the UPSC CDS exam 2019, can apply only through the prescribed format on the official website – upsc.gov.in
How to apply for UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2019:
• Visit official website – upsconline.gov.in
• Click on the UPSC CDS 2018 link
• Complete registration process – Part I & II
• In part II, fill the payment details and choice of exam centre, upload your photo and sign
• Click on the submit button
Note: All the candidates are advised to take print out of the online submitted application form for future reference.
The application fee has been scheduled at Rs. 200 per candidate for general category candidates while the application fee has been exempted for reserved category candidates.