RPF Sub Inspector Admit Card 2018 RRB Railway RPF Sub Inspector Admit card 2019 RPF RPSF SI Written Exam PET PST Physical Admit Card 2019 Railway Protection Force RPF RRB Expected Exam Date 2019 RPF Written PET PST Physical News Update Admit card Call Letter Hall ticket 2019 Download Official Update News Official Website Link Download RPF SI Admit card 2018 RPF Physical PET PST Written exam Date Admit card Download Railway Protection Force RPF RRB Expected Exam Date 2018 RPF Written PET PST Physical News Update Admit card Call Letter Hall ticket 2019 RPF SI Admit Card
CBT Examination Schedule:
About RPF SI Recruitment :
Indian Railways has recently announce about the Recruitment for Railway Protection Force Female and Male SI. Many Candidates filled there Online Application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting the Application form is Conducted Online. Here the Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment Broadly from the Below Provided Link.
About RPF SI Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Who filled the Online Application form will face the Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted & the Date of Examination will be Announce Soon on the Official Website. More Details about the Exam is provided Below.
RPF SI Recruitment Process :
- Written Examination,
- Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Measurement
- Document Verification
RPF SI Exam Pattern :
- The Exam Will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 120 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 35 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 35 questionson Arithmetic and 50 questions on General Awareness.
- The time duration will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- There will also be a negative marking of 1/3 Marks. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Note : Applicants who wish to have the question paper in a particular language may indicate so in the Application Form. Language, once chosen cannot be changed under any circumstance.
Note : “Candidate must obtain at least 35% Marks (30% in the case of SC and ST candidates) in the Written Examination for being considered for other Test/Tests”.